Welcome to the Smart Textiles and Emerging Technologies – 2024 Delegate Registration
|Full Conference Registration||Early Registration Fees |
(on or before 30 Aug 2024)
|Regular Presenter||70 NZD||100 NZD|
|Student Presenter||60 NZD||90 NZD|
|E-Poster (E-Poster Presentation)||50 NZD||80 NZD|
|Listener||40 NZD||40 NZD|
Get member discount on Event registration.
Payment and cancellation policy
- All transactions are in NZD and inclusive of tax.
- You can claim the “Student Registration” rate if you are enrolled on a full-time or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate course. This rate also applies to Ph.D. students. Proof of student status is required. Please send a scan copy of Student ID card to the email (“firstname.lastname@example.org” or “email@example.com”).
- Payment must be made at the end of the event registration process by credit/debit card; a receipt will be emailed with your confirmation.
- If payment is not made, the registration process will not be completed and your registration details will not be saved.
- All credit/debit card payments for registrations may incur a surcharge to cover processing of payments.
- Early conference registration fees offers are only valid to the date specified on the event registration fees table.
- TexMatResearch New Zealand will not provide a refund for cancellations to the event, and/or for any delegate or attendee who does not attend an event on the day/s.
- In the unlikely event that an event program is cancelled for reasons outside our control, TexMatResearch New Zealand will provide a full refund. Refunds will be processed after the date of the event.
- If you are a TexMat Member, email us for the discount on the conference registration fee.
Note: TexMatResearch New Zealand reserves the right to add to or amend the advertised event program.
Need some help?
Please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com