Welcome to the TexMat Membership Registration
Join us to become a part of an international, professionally diverse network of individuals, and enjoy personal and professional development opportunities, regular e-newsletters, and a range of other benefits.
Membership of TexMat comprises scientists and technologists, academic professionals, product development experts, and students all over the world whose interests fall in textiles and smart materials cover the entire value chain, from fibers to fibrous assemblies to finish products in end uses such as sportswear, space suits, medical textiles, protective systems, industrial and geo textiles, automotive and building materials, military uniforms, packaging materials, and eco textiles.
Payment and cancellation policy
- All transactions are in NZD and inclusive of tax.
- You can claim the “Student Registration” rate if you are enrolled on a full-time or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate course. This rate also applies to Ph.D. students. Proof of student status is required. Please send a scan copy of Student ID card to the email (email@example.com).
- Payment must be made at the end of the membership registration process by credit/debit card; a receipt will be emailed with your confirmation.
- If payment is not made, the registration process will not be completed and your registration details will not be saved.
- All credit/debit card payments for registrations may incur a surcharge to cover processing of payments.
- TexMat Research New Zealand will not provide a refund for cancellations of membership before the membership expiry date.
Need some help?
Please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org